Professional expertise when you need it most
Our founder Claire Styles is an accredited and highly experienced mediator, specialising in estate disputes. Through mediation, we can provide you with a compassionate space to communicate openly and effectively to reach a resolution.
What estate mediation can do:
- 1Save time and money – it’s quicker and less expensive than going to court
- 2Keep information private – you don’t need to disclose sensitive details in public
- 3Maintain control – you and the other parties decide the outcome, rather than a judge
- 4Support relationships – at a stressful time, mediation can help restore communication between family members
With our thorough understanding of the law and compassionate approach, we will work with you and your family towards a settlement, with the highest level of professionalism.
How can estate mediation be used?
Mediation can work if you face uncertainty over the validity or interpretation of a will, the distribution of assets or the estate’s administration.
During our initial consultation, we will listen to your concerns and provide you with expert guidance on:
- 1Whether your situation is suitable for mediation
- 2The best time to hold mediation
- 3What you can do to best prepare for mediation
- 4How we can represent you in mediation sessions